- To ensure continuous and ongoing professional growth of teachers and teacher educators
- To improve the quality of teacher education by making it more functional at all levels and for
- To enlighten, emancipate and empower the student – teacher fraternity and to foster life
- To emerge as the centre of higher by mainstreaming the practices that facilitates intellectual, emotional, physical and cultural growth of the Students
- To imbibe the knowledge and develop an understanding the various methods and approaches of organizing learning and experiences of school students.
- To develop skills required in selecting and organizing learning experiences.
- To understand the nature of learning processes.
- To develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
- To develops skills involved in dealing with academic and personal problems of learners.
- To acquire knowledge and develop an understanding of various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom applications